Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sunday Stealing ~ The Hardest Meme Ever



Pfffftt! What a challenge. Who does Judd think he's talking to here? Do you really think I could pass up a meme that claims to be the "hardest meme EVER?" Oh please.
I'll give it a groovy go.

Psst! Have you ever wondered why his shoes never get wet?


Sunday Stealing: The Hardest Meme Ever
1. What is the bravest thing that you feel you've ever done physically?

Have a baby. Is there another answer for a woman?

2. What is the bravest thing that you feel you've ever done emotionally?

A few good-byes come to mind.

3. What one talent do you wish you had that you don't?
I would like to be able to tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. Don't ask me why. It just looks like something a sophisticated Queen should do.

4. If you had that talent what would you be doing with it?
Finishing that coffee table book I started - "How To Impress Your Future Mother-In-Law In Thirty Seconds Flat"


5. We all have our reasons for blogging but what would be your ultimate goal for your blog or as a blogger?
I would open up an International Blog Bank with a "no withdrawal" policy.


6. What advice would you give a new blogger?
Back up your blog. Sarge? I'm talkin' to you!

7. Who are your three favorite blogs to visit?(Yes, you can have ties and name more than three.)
Everyone in my sidebar and then some!

8. You can trade lives with any one person for a month.
Who would it be and why?
I'd just like to get out of this Windows box before dinner and
lead my OWN life.....

9. There's a fire and your family is safe but you have the chance to save any one item from your house. What would it be and why?

I find this question hysterically funny.
I would die trying to rescue my lipstick collection.

10. You have the chance to go back in time and warn yourself before making a bad choice.
What choice would it be and what would you tell yourself?
Do NOT under any circumstances get married on Friday the 13th.
Yes. I did. It is double the trouble. I was married 26 years.

Do the math.
That answer made me want to crawl back into the computer.
See ya.
Windows is shutting down....
Over and out.




Digg!
Copyright © 2008 Mimi Lenox. All Rights Reserved.

37 comments:

Giggles said...

Oh you are such a funny Hunny Ms Queen! Loved your answers...for sure the having baby is spot on, as well as the goodbyes! Well done with humor and love as always! Enjoyable to the MAX!

Hugs Giggles

Lisa G said...

I can see saving the lipstick, LOL!

Akelamalu said...

I love reading your answers to Memes, they're so witty and funny!

Finding Pam said...

I would want to save my shoes. I enjoyed your answers as always.

Dawn Drover said...

It's much too early on a Sunday to make me laugh but you just did.
"tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue."
Now that would be awesome!
Good luck with the coffee table book... I'm gonna crawl back into my computer now :)

Kath said...

the picture of the woman screaming scares me. hehe

happy blogging!

ShannonW said...

My grandma said that it is not very ladylike to tie a cherry stem with your tongue.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You nailed this one! What a riot!

Unknown said...

Yeah, if this meme was 'hard', I'd like to see incredibly difficult. PHBBBT!

I guess I'll have to show the Queen how to tie a cherry stem with her tongue. What time is good for you? :)

Charles Gramlich said...

You polished off that meme in nothing flat. Meme Queen indeed!

Anonymous said...

Very clever, Mims! Nice job. I'd surely save that lipstick too. *LOL*

Mimi Lenox said...

Giggles - It's always my plan to make you giggle!

Mimi Lenox said...

Nurse - Especially the reds.....oh my LORD!

Mimi Lenox said...

Akelamalu - Why, thank you little Hawaiian girl.

Mimi Lenox said...

Dawn - Can you see me doing that? I think not.

Mimi Lenox said...

Kath - She scared me too!

Mimi Lenox said...

Shannon - Your grandma was right.

Mimi Lenox said...

Bud - Thanks, m'dear.

Mimi Lenox said...

Poptart - Anytime, FP. Let me check my schedule. I'll have my people call your people.

Mimi Lenox said...

Charles - So glad you noticed! I was in bit of hurry today....

Mimi Lenox said...

Paula - Lipstick and rouge....pencil skirts...hair brush...you know,the important stuff.

Mimi Lenox said...

Tish - Don't you know it.

Sujomi said...

Mimi - here's a link for the Cherry Knot Tying...good luck. Can you believe I've got something like that bookmarked? You never know when it will come in handy!

Mimi Lenox said...

Susa - And it has a video and everything. I'll put this on my TO DO list.
Thanks!

Jaynie said...

A friend of mine can do the cherry stem thing - it always impresses me too

Don said...

The rumor was, if I recall, that if you could tie a cherry stem into a knot with your tongue, you were a great kisser. Are you sure that would impress your future mother-in-law? I'm just sayin'...

Patti said...

I loved your answers here, o Queen of Memes.

That cherry stem thing is a bit concerning, though.

Maria's Space said...

Those are hysterical answers.

Damn I really want to tie a cherry stem with my tongue too. Don't think I haven't been trying to master this for the past 15 years of my life.

Mimi Lenox said...

Blogger - Hmmmm....I seemed to have stirred an avalanche of erotic memories for people. NOT my intent.

I was joking!!!!!

Mimi Lenox said...

Don - I am most certain it would not. I think I'll pass....

Mimi Lenox said...

Carlos - Take your spamming self elsewhere.
I don't know how to tie the cherry stem but I do so love the delete button.

Mimi Lenox said...

Bye Carlos...

Mimi Lenox said...

Patti - Giggling...I was having a moment. A very short moment. Sigh.

Mimi Lenox said...

onangelwings - And what a worthy endeavor it is! Gosh. I didn't know I'd be such a cherry stem inspiration to so many.

That is a bit concerning.

The Gal Herself said...

Numbers 3 and 4 got me thinking about Monica Lewinsky. I imagine any mom would just be *thrilled* to have her son bring Monica home. Which is sad and unfair and all that -- but also true.

BTW, I bet you could conquer the cherry stem if you really tried. You are a Queen of Many Gifts.

Mimi Lenox said...

Gal - Thanks but I think not. It was a joke, people, a joke!!

Monica....hmmmm.....what a thought.

Julie said...

"A bad choice."? Well....perhaps one of those shades of lipstick. I saw a gal with pick lipstick...freshly applied and a RED shirt. I felt nauseated!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...