Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Welcome To The Party! Chat has begun....Join us!

In the chat room now: Mike from Rambling Stuff and Mimi...Jaffer and Pam left earlier....Lizza from I Am Woman, See Me Blog .(Philippines) just arrived asking for coffee and vodka....Psychorosie is here (aka Julie's Jewels and Junque)......Dawn from Newfoundland is here!..... Ferd is here from the blog The Best Parts.....

It was a great party. Thanks to all who attended! We will have this chatzy room open on peace globe day. See you soon! (I'm going to bed....shhh....)

Questions about peace globes? Comments? Just want to say hi? Would you like to connect with other bloggers? Homer and I will be here waiting to greet you. Don't worry. I promise not to cook for the party....






Just click the Queen, identify yourself, enter the room and join the chat. It's that simple. Hope to see you there. If you can't make it, feel free to leave me a message anytime. I'll be out and about in the castle.....







Digg!


3 comments:

Travis Cody said...

I'm sorry I missed it!

Ferd said...

It was a great time!
Will stop by again on the Big Day!

Julie said...

I will be taking NO phone calls on Thursday.

Yeah...I'm probably lying again. But I will make them as brief as possible because Thursday November 6th is BLOGBLAST FOR PEACE day!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...