Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteens You Must Read


I'm not a regular Thursday Thirteen participant but I wanted to bring your attention to two bloggers who recently took it upon themselves to include BlogBlast For Peace in their TT.
Turnbaby from And As The World Turns has put a face and a name on this war. The best thirteen reasons I've ever seen to blog for peace. And there are nearly 4,000 more just like them, not counting coalition forces and Iraquis killed.
Please visit Thirteen Reasons To BlogBlast For Peace.

Thank you, Turn!

Now head on over to
Trav's Thoughts for this Thursday Thirteen link and you will find Thirteen groovy hip-hopping dancin' reasons to blog for peace.
And while I was there, I found that he is talking about globes again today! Except......well.....he sort of had an epiphany of a different sort. Ahem.

An original peace blogger he is.

P.S. Hope to see you on the Dr. Anonymous show tonight.
Blogtalk radio 10 pm est. Call in!

7 comments:

Liz Hill said...

Thank you sugar--I'm going to 'pimp' the show later today. See you there!

Margo Moon said...

Gonna be there, Mimi! Can't wait.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

you ON THE RADIO?

hOW COULD i NOT BE THERE?

Schmoop said...

Holy crap Mimi, as if those two didnt have big enough egos as it is....Cheers!!

Sandee said...

Very well done Mimi. Have a peaceful TT. :)

Unknown said...

Peaceb**bs? Oh my... I should think about pimping a globe with strawberries and Hershey´s syrup... no, I shouldn´t. I really shouldn´t...

xoxoxo

P.S.: 19 globes and counting. I´ll send you the links as soon as the "new owners" say they are fine with those globes.

Travis Cody said...

Thanks for the shout darlin!

Big kiss!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...