Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Monday, November 6, 2006

Now Showing In Syndication....Dating Profile Of The Day

Thank you, Bobby Griffin at The Bestest Blog of All-Time for recognizing my other site (Dating Profile of the Day) as winner of today's Re-Run Sunday Bestest Blog of The Day. I'm honored. I really appreciate the special announcement he so kindly made about the Peace Globe Project. If you haven't linked to Bobby's site yet - what are you waiting for?!
I am shamelessly reprinting what Bobby had to say. Indulge me. I would like my twenty-four hours of fame if you don't mind. See below.

Sunday: 11/05/2006 The Bestest Blog of All-TimeDating Profile of the DayUPDATE: Mimi is also running a fantastic event called Blogblast For Peace that you can read about on her other blog. The event is coming up VERY SOON (November 7th), so be sure to check it out today to see how you can help the peace effort!This site has a simple idea with hilarious results. Search through actual personal ads and dating website profiles for ones that make you laugh. But don't worry, as Mimi promises, "NAMES AND LOCATIONS HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO PROTECT THE TERMINALLY SINGLE."This really is a funny site. Plus, I have a new-found respect for anyone who promises daily posts, because from first-hand experience I know how hard it can be some days. I like to categorize the humorous posts into (at least) 3 categories: (1) "Funny Typos", (2) "Why would they write that?!", and (3) "Just Flat-out Funny" (click for an example of each). This site is new to my exchange, but I just had to feature it when I saw it. I hope Mimi keeps up the daily posts, because this stuff is hilarious. Go over and check it out at "Dating Profile of the Day" and let Mimi know that Bestest Blog sent ya!

Again, thank you Bobby, for the recognition and encouragement.
It's not easy maintaining more than one blog. I've learned a lot from you about blogging and love writing Mimi's Tuesday reviews. I get to discover and recognize deserving talent all over Blogsville!

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...