Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Thursday, July 13, 2017

It's A Great Day To Walk On The Beach

I'm not at the beach today but I remember this vacation well.

I wrote in the sand.
Exploring the island like a Bohemian...
eating ice cream at 10am....
coffee at sunrise on a blanket with my books...

buying flip flops and T-shirts....
and tossed a few messages in a bottle in the great Atlantic sea





Storms brewed. 
A spectacular sky and a feeling of change on the winds
 and in my life. 




Take a walk with me.
 I'll wear my hat and you can sing on the shore.




Images copyright Mimi Lenox

Join us for Blog4Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I really like the rather lonely picture of the boardwalk reaching out to the sand.

Mimi Lenox said...

Charles - Thank you. Perfect description of that boardwalk...

Unknown said...

I want to be in that sand too watching the sunrise and sunset . . .

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...