Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Just Peachy

I'm making a peach and blueberry deep dish pie tonight. With Stevia instead of sugar (for the diabetics of the world). I twisted an old recipe of my grandmother's into something "healthier."
I should have eaten it BEFORE I baked it.

 Hush Homer
 It is a dump pie. You literally dump the ingredients into a bowl and bake without stirring.
1 cup sugar (or Stevia)
1 cup flour (mixed with the sugar to prevent lumps)
1 cup milk
1 stick margarine
2 cups frozen or fresh fruit
Sprinkle of cinnamon if desired
Do NOT stir.

The crust will rise to the top. Let me rephrase. The crust is supposed to rise to the top.

 Epic fail. 
I don't think anything is supposed to be pink.
I'm eating it with my eyes closed. 



Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

2 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

looks so yummy,xx Rachel

Mimi Lenox said...

Thank you, Speedyrabbit. I will share some peachy peace pie with you any day.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...