Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 5 ~ 60 Ways 2 Peace Challenge ~ Weigh Your Words

I've noticed something lately. Now that I am writing down one peace thought each day and five reasons to be grateful, I'm more careful with my words.  I've always believed in the power of words, but it seems to me that the weight of them carries more significance in this day and age. Just an observation....

 Day 5

~ You can't unsay words. They either bring life or death to the soul. They prophesy peace or proliferate unrest. Words carry energy and intent into the world. Your words will burden you or bless you. Choose them with careful deliberation before they ever leave your lips. Shalom.














Join me in writing down your peaceful thoughts each day.

Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...