Saturday, July 6, 2013

Wild Wild Wildflowers

Actually, they're Black Eyed Susans and I found them in an orchard yesterday.
Feel free to pick some! Note: For some reason the images are so much clearer when you click on and enlarge. I encourage it.

See you soon! I hope your summer is going well wherever you are.

Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2013
Like Our Facebook Page


speedyrabbit said...

Beautiful,summer has finally come to the UK!woohoo!xx Rachel

Red Shoes said...

Hey you... those are beautiful!!!

Did you edit them any?? Gorgeous!!!


Luma Rosa said...

Hi, Mimi!
Summer colors invaded the days!
This is beautiful, is happy and rewarding!
These flowers, also color your heart!

Mimi Lenox said...

Speedyrabbit - Yay for summer! Glad things are sunnier for you.

Shoes - No, I did not edit at all. I cropped a few of them, but no editing. Thank you. I enjoyed taking them.

Luma - I'm glad it made you happy! Enjoy!

The Gal Herself said...

This post, these photos, made me happy. I live on the top floor of a condo bldg and sometimes miss being closer to nature.

Mimi Lenox said...

Gal - But you are near the sky! And the clouds...I know what you mean but that is awesome too.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...