Wednesday, July 11, 2012

BlogBlast4Peace 2012 Launches From The Beach ~ Join us!

 We are launching the 2012 BlogBlast4Peace season with a trip to the shore (real and virtual). I am already on the Atlantic. If you are here with us tomorrow at sunset, even in spirit, then you will be a part of the 2012 launch for BlogBlast4Peace. I can think of no better way to announce our November 4th campaign than a designated time for all to bring the same thoughts and vibes to the Then it won't be just me making an announcement. 
It will be all of us. I like it!
This is what we're going to do! Read on!

Facebook Event page is here.
Photography Mimi Lenox


Charles Gramlich said...

Luck with the Blog blast, of course. There's just no way I can take part given the way things are going these days, but I will be checking on the posts.

Jamie White said...

Posted my Sundown Peace Toss both on the website and Facebook. Great idea

Travis Cody said...

Although I am near the coast, I did not have a chance to toss anything. I did, however, think about it. Does that count?

Mimi Lenox said...

Thank you, Charles, for reading and supporting. I know you have a lot on your plate.

Jamie - I will be there soon! Unpacking...and catching up. Thank you!

Travis - Of course it counts! Thank you.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...