Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Special BlogBlast For Peace Remembrance on 9/11/11

On the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, we ask that you join us in a day of peace as we honor and remember.  Take this template and fly it on your blog, FB or Twitter page on Sunday, September 11, 2011. 

Post your thoughts and stories if you wish. Be sure to tag me on the social networks or come back here and let me know you've participated. Peace should be the word of the day on Sunday 9/11/11. Calling all peace bloggers. Let's make it happen.

And don't forget to join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2011.

12 comments:

Akelamalu said...

I've scheduled it to post on my blog Mimi. x

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I will add it to my post that I repeat each year. Most I can do that day my dear

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i'll be there of course, never missed one yet!

smiles, bee
xoxo

GirlyWithATwist said...

I've scheduled it for my blog. :)

Michelle said...

Me too - scheduled. :-)

Reader Wil said...

I have also scheduled it on my blog, Mimi! Thank you for reminding us.

Samantha & Mom said...

We will post it to our Blog, too Mimi!!
Your TX furiends,

Tina T-P said...

I'll have it on my blog at 12;01 a.m. 9-11-11. thanks. T.

Julie said...

Hi dear....creating my post now and will post soon.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Working on my post now.

Mom Paula

Arlene said...

Hello Mimi,

Here is my post -
http://sunshineleneforlife.com/2011/09/11/remembering-9112001/

Heartfelt prayers to all the families affected and America as a whole.

Renee said...

Hi Mimi, There is never anyway I cold ever forget this date as I live in the US and my daughter was born 25yrs prior to these events. Today she is 35yrs old. Like everyone else it kept me riveted to a television screen and at the end of the day when I realized I'd nearly forgotten my daughter's birthday I just could not grasp what the world had come to. She was my joy when she was born and now every year on her day I remember all the thousands of lives lost and still hope for a better world. My oldest son was deployed overseas 4 times and is finally home. He is in the Army.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...