Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Mimisms ~ I See Pirates. I Doth Protest.

I protest!! In some parts of the world, it is International Talk Like A Pirate Day. Ever since I found out that ITLPD has its own Wikipedia page and BlogBlast4Peace stiiiiillllll does not, I abstain from all pirating and boycott in utter disbelief. However, I will wear this lovely patch made just for me by my dear Lizza Capucion of the Philippines. But that doesn't mean I'm a pirate!!! 
Did you hear that, Wikipedia? I am NOT a pirate.
 Not once have I ever committed criminal acts at sea upon any large body of water.
Hot tubs don't count, do they?

Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2011


Red Shoes said...

I'm descended from a rather famous pirate... does that allow me to talk like a pirate today?

Arrrgggghhh???? ;o)


Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I am not a pirate either...and screw wikipedia

Shannon W. said...

I need a hot tub right now...I am tired and my legs/feet hurt!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...