The Prissy Meme
Many things have been said about me. Some are true. Some are lies. Some are fair. Some are sinister. But there is one indisputable not-so-secret secret about Yours Truly. I love being a girl.
That is a fact.
I know what you're thinking, guys. You can't possibly do a prissy meme even on threat of dungeon duty. Not to fear. And quite frankly, unless you're a metrosexual and want to talk about yourself, you can still answer this meme about the females in your life. So let's powder up and get on with the makeover.
(**warning** I couldn't stop at 7 questions this week)
1. What is your favorite lipstick color and why?Let me get my purse. Hold on......Today it's "watermelon" and I don't know why except it matches this shirt. Muuuuahhh!
2. How long does it take you to get ready to go to work in the morning?Imagine wild throwing of mismatched clothes on the bed and hangers on the floor. Then imagine trying on mismatched clothes until something matches - or doesn't - and then deciding if I want to noticeably rebellious or just noticeable. Then imagine changing my mind about changing my clothes and and changing my clothes again for good measure. Then imagine looking in the full length mirror and starting the process all over again.
Oh. About 4 hours.
3. Do you have your nails professionally done? Mani? Pedi?
Is God female?
here. And then a gentleman in rubber boots and shiny things appeared out of nowhere to save me. He was a Fireman. And oh so hot. I really do lead a charmed life (if you don't count natural disasters in everyday existence)
5. Is there something you'd like to change about your appearance? Would you ever have cosmetic surgery?Yes. I would like to be 2 inches taller. I solve that problem with taller than normal heels these days. If I take them off on a date I stand on my tiptoes behind furniture for awhile so he won't notice before we dance. Then I stand on his feet. Works for me.
6. How do you take care of your skin?
8. What is your favorite fragrance?
9. Everyone has a certain color they love to wear. What is yours?I am a "winter" color. Bold reds. Winter white. Blacks. I also LOVE corals and light pinks.
10. Do you have ink?Not in this lifetime. It's against all royal rules of the kingdom passed down from bleneration to bleneration (that's blog + generation for all you non-blog speakers). Have you ever seen a lily white Queen with a tattoo?
I didn't think so.
11. How would you describe your personal style?Revolving. Evolving. Sometimes even dissolving. But as long as there's a new lipstick color I'm good.
Comment here or below!
*Photos Mimi Lenox* Lipstick photo Creative Commons 2.0