#36 The Weird, Unusual and Amusing Meme
The following statements are true. Your job is to explain why you think they are true. Just offer up your usual amusing quips! I'm betting we'll have some hysterical responses. Remember that somewhere somebody in the world needs to know these things and your tax dollars probably paid for the research that went into proving them true.
1. More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
Why would the jackass need to kill people in plane crashes too? That's overkill if you ask me.
2. Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
Another ass in this meme? Mimi! What's gotten into you lately!
3. If you keep a Goldfish in the dark room, it will eventually turn white.
This is Limbaugh's newest racial joke isn't it.....
4. The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes. Why were they fighting in the first place?
They waved the white flag when Zanzibar got tired of fighting the pantless ducks smuggled in by Finland. Those who didn't fall down laughing at the sight were killed by donkeys. It's historical fact.
5. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
Because men stare so long.
6. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
Everybody knows ants are ultra liberal.
7. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
That's why I never date men with big eyes.
8. In England, the Speaker of The House is not allowed to speak.
Sometimes that might be a good idea in America too.
9. By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you cannot sink into quicksand.
How do you get your legs up in the first place?
10. On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
Who wants 12 children at once?!
Somebody stayed in the dark room with the goldfish too long making babies.
12. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
And the dentist's drill was invented by an electrician. No surprises there.