Just because I have a meme site of my own now doesn't mean I've given up on memeing here all together. After all, my name is mmmmeeeeeemi. Sort of. I didn't plan it that way. It just sort of happened. Isn't that the way life goes? What happened to the good ole' days when I stood on my pointy crown and issued an edict from the rooftops of Bloggingham Palace. It was heard far and wide across oceans and valleys and blills in the blogosphere. Every blogger within the sound of my voice hurried to
smack me answer questions wrought forth (I always wanted to say wrought forth. It makes no sense but it was fun to say) anyway....yeah...scary questions from moi-who-has-a dungeon are long overdue much like my library books but I digress.
Now I know you've all heard about this dungeon of mine. Some have even seen it and lived to tell. But that's not the point. I know how to bury those bodies. And don't think you can hide behind that get-out-of-the-dungeon-free card I issued way back when I didn't have any sense one day and get out of this meme. I'm talking to you, Dawn! And you...and you....and even you!
So bear with me while I think of a mean mean meme and do it right here on the page. The chicken's way would be to say "I tag everyone". Bah! You think that's a serious memer?! Ha! I'm taking names and kicking blass (that's blog + a** for all you non-blog speakers) I can't believe I said that. You will most likely find your name at the end of this post marked TAGGED.
Read it and weep.
The UnValentine Grumpy Meme
1. I, Mimi Pencil Skirt Peace Woman, have officially declared war on Valentine's Day. If I see one more chocolate rose covered in stupid red tin foil paper I'm gonna have a fit. What did you get for Valentine's Day?
A chocolate rose covered in stupid red tin foil paper. I was not amused.
2. What will you miss most about Valentine's Day?
The almost-love-of-my-life. Cue violins.
3. What could you have done differently yesterday to make the day sweeter?
I could have graciously accepted the well-intended tin foil chocolate without the remark that cost me my boyfriend. We'd only met 24 hrs earlier, so really, maybe I should cut him some slack.
4. How many roses make a dozen?
Men need to understand this. Women want flowers. Flowers that smell. Flowers you can water. Flowers that come from a florist. Flowers that can be delivered to our door or workplace with much ado and fanfare. Flowers you can show off to your ex-boyfriends. Flowers to make your girlfriends jealous. Flowers that say "I care enough to spend take out a 2nd mortgage for this bundle of love, my love." We do not want to eat tin foil.
5. You and your love are getting matching tattoos for Valentine's Day. What will they be?
Mine will be a puppy. His will be a doghouse.
6. My kingdom for a man who can spell. I am so tired of getting text messages from college educated 45 yr old men like .....I miss u ....wat up?.... B there by 8... or the ever popular U home? Does your significant other have an annoying cute little habit you'd like to break?
Nope. I just change my number. The phone company now answers my calls with
7. What did you get someone for Valentine's Day?He asked for a red teddy.
That is exactly what he got. He needs to be more specific next time.
So far, we are two very unamused people.
8. No one is looking. I promise.
Write one word on this candy heart you've been dying to say to a romantic connection from your past. I will not tell.
9. Be a poet. Write a 4-line poem starting with Roses are red....
Roses are red
Stuffed in a vase
But mine are melting
all over my face!!
(don't stop me I'm on a roll)
If you should die
before I wake
I promise to cry
but it will be fake
10. What song best describes your Valentine's Day experience this year?by The Dungeons
11. I, Mimi Grumpy Skirt, am so glad this meme is almost over. This is my final question. I made it eleven questions in honor of the 11 roses I didn't receive. Aren't they lovely? This is my final final question, Regis:
Two cupids are in a knock down drag out fight on the floor of the Senate. One is a constituent from Venus, the other from Mars.
What is the name of the legislation they are fighting over?
Same Cherub marriage of course.
P.S. The chocolate was messy
The sentiment real
I promise to forgive him
If this meme you steal.
So take this tag
and away you go
You won't be thrown into
the dungeon below!
**This will be the Queen's Meme for Tuesday as well**
Now for the fun part.... Oh ye little Dungeon Dodgers you. I, Mimi Queen of Memes, do royally tag Ferd, Vodka Mom, Summer, Lizza, Starr, Jean-Luc, Linda, Bond, Ciara, Tulip, Eric, Bee, Travis, Melissa, Eyre, Lee, Bobby, Anndi, Mo, Desert, Shannon, Cogitator, Katherine, Ciara, Lois, Jamie, Kitten, Gal, Gary, Mielikki, Charles, Dawn, Cat, Jennifer, Brigit, Melissa, Angelia, Maria, Kwizgiver, Coopernicus, BPD, Allie, Lime, Dixie, Pink Lady, Nessa, Akelamalu, Stef,
Mouse, Sandy, Mommy Cara, Wendy,
Xmichra, Debbie, 800 FB friends and a partridge in a pear tree.
Can someone say St. Patrick's Day? They don't make green tin foil roses do they.....