1. When is the last time someone did something EXtra-special for you?
Homer painted my toenails.
2. Name one EXciting thing that happens in your life daily.
Any day your feet hit the floor, it's a good day.
3. Tell us the good, the bad and the uglies of your online EXperiences.
All good: Peace Globes
All bad: Stalkers, Hackers and Spammers. Oh my. Uglies: Facebook Wars are taking over the free world. Just sayin'....
4. What makes an ordinary day EXtraordinary and EXceptional?
No Stalkers, Hackers or Spammers
And peace on Planet Facebook
5. Name one embarrassing incident you had to
EXplain to your mother when you were a child.
True story. I was six. First grade. I wore a red and black checked dress, white leggings and black patent leather shoes. I wasn't wearing my pencil skirt and the nitwit beside me wore the stupidest pink bonnet I'd ever seen. (I know. Don't say it. ) It was nap time. I wasn't sleepy. I wanted to sing. Shhhhh! Nope. Just had to sing. The teacher paddled me. (Stop laughing). The embarrassing part? She took me to the corner of the room, lifted my dress tail and Smack (!!) with a wooden paddle. Smack. Smack. Smack. Three times.
My pride hurt worse than the smack.
OK. Now you can say it.
Oh. And my mother was not amused.
6. If you could FedEX yourself anywhere in the world,
7. Who would you like to EXray and why?