1. Who was your FIRST date?His name was Steve. He was the preacher's son. You know what they say about preacher's kids...I'm here to tell ya it's true.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?No. He became an alcoholic. See what I mean?
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
4. What was your FIRST job?I was fifteen years old and the world's worst waitress in my grandmother's restaurant. I hated every minute of it and so did my customers. Well, the little blue uniform and my hair in pigtails was fun. **I scanned these grainy photos taken the summer of 1976 on a trip to the mountains of Tennessee. This one didn't come out very well but voila - the pigtails.
5. What was your FIRST car?
It was red. Small. Cute. No air. And it matched my top.
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
She moved away to Florida. We wrote real letters for years and years. Then we stopped. Life happens. But I do have some very cool shots of us in bikinis at the lake. Circa 1500 BC. They are in a vault somewhere in the dungeon where - trust me - they will remain.
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?
My uncle's wedding in Maryland. Oddly, I remember people crying!
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.Technically, my sister. She hated sharing a room with me. Most people do.
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?No. I was too young to know what love was.
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?
Take off ...things...and kick my shoes into the closet.