This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that's blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here's the situation for today. We won't tell a soul. And remember:
Don't end up in the dungeon.
1. You are a guest on the space shuttle. You just arrived on the moon and realize you forgot something back home that you can't live without. What is it and how do you convince them to go back and fetch it?
How can I possibly function without my pink gravity-defying pencil skirt and hat? I had them specially made.
How would I convince them? Since I'm not wearing any clothes it shouldn't be too difficult.
2. Pretend you are a teacher in a rough public school for one day. You have been assigned to teach Manners 101. You have the "challenging bad butt kids" class (remember this is a pretend school and anyway I can't say ass on my blog 'cause it's so unQueenly and I might get fined or something). They are jumping up and down, cursing, and throwing things at you.
What is the first thing you would write on the board?
"I can't say ass on my blog so sit yours down."
3. Someone in your family or a friend has started a blog. They think it is anonymous but you have figured it out. They are saying derogatory things about you. Do you tell them or do you read it for awhile? How would you handle it?
Just because I went to the moon naked and wrote profanity on the board is no reason to start a blog rumor. If ya wanna do that, I have much better fodder. I always say if you're gonna do something, do it right. And besides, the Queen has her ways. Haven't you noticed there are 9 people in the dungeon and the day is yet young...They don't call me Mimi Queen of Means for nothing.
4. If you had one dollar left in your pocket, what would you spend it on?
An old Lost In Space video on clearance sale. I need directions in the worst way.
5. President Obama and the First Lady are coming over for dinner. What do you serve?
Serve? As in cook? I'd start with a nice salmon appetizer, white wine chilled to perfection and homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu. Followed by flaming sorbet chocolate mousse thingy that I can't even spell much less cook but it sounds like something a Democrat would eat
True story: Tonight while finishing the meme at the Queen's site, I burned to a crisp a pan of noodles just waiting for the marinara. Memeing is ruining my health. And I'm hungry.....
6. You walk in on your lover. They are trying on your clothes. What do you do?
This is no time for a discussion. I would stand and stare. Close the door. Walk away. Reactivate my dating profile. Get my clothes back and send his naked self out the door. In that order.
And he'd better not steal my jewelry!
7. Every astronaut must have shots! Choose your vaccination: You only get one and you can't enjoy any of the attributes of the other choices. You choose either: (1) The fountain of eternal youth and sexual vigor but only for 10 years (2) perfect health for a lifetime (3) eternal mind-numbing nirvana and peace of mind (4) unlimited hedonism for one year with no negative consequences.
Let me get this straight. I can have peace of mind but no sex, eternal youth and no health, nirvana but no hedonistic pleasure and fountains of vigor that I have to pay the price for?
Just shoot me.
Where's Kimber when I need her?
Yesterday's post: The Mysterious Lady In The Closet of Hats