Hmmm......This award came with an assignment. I shall try to pencil-skirt-it-for-ya and answer accordingly. I'd like to thank Lulu at Lulu's Petals for bestowing upon me The Honest Scrap Award. Very cool!
Here are the rules:
"When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with 'Honest Weblog'. List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
My seven choices for brilliance in content or design:
1. Sandy @ Writing In Faith - aesthetically beautiful words on the page
2. Sanni @ Sanni-licious - sassy and sweet style
3. Eric @ Speedcat Hollydale's Page - the guy has nerve (and lots of chicken!) Did you know he could sing?
4. Sandee @ Comedy Plus - Daily reliable hysterical commentary and host of The Comment Game for your weekend entertainment
5. Judd @ Sunday Stealing - a brilliant concept. He memes to new heights.
6. Jean-luc @ Captain Picard's Journal - Caption of The USS Enterprise and a heck of a story-teller
7. Starr @ Here Comes A Girl In The Form Of A Girl - teller of European tales and mistress of the song
1. I am allergic to online dating.
2. I am allergic to NASCAR.
3. I am allergic to NASCAR dates and flannel at the same time.
4. I can read the foreign language known as "music" but not Japanese. That makes no sense.
5. Mice terrify me.
6. When I start a book I must finish it, even if I don't like it - just to give it a chance.
7. I've read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation - twice. The first time I memorized facts.
The second time I digested them..
8. I love strings/cellos in a rock 'n roll song
9. I wear my glasses on my head and still lose them ten times a day.
10. Obama is my President.
Copyright © 2008 Mimi Lenox. All Rights Reserved.