Thank you Babs at Beetle's Memories 'n' Ramblings
This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
Mimi @ Mimi Writes - Mimi’s tireless work for world peace spreads throughout the blogosphere.
JD @ I Do Things - Well JD does EVERYTHING so we don’t have to….How kind :O)
1. Maryam In Marrakesh ~ OK. I know I've said it before but if you haven't seen this blog you're really missing out. She just surpassed the one million mark in readership stats, was offered a book deal based on her blog called My Marrakesh, and juggles a zillion other creative tasks from a beautiful little olive grove in Morocco. Moroccan style and design is her specialty - laced with good old fashioned kindness, common sense and compassion. And she's taught me a thing or two about friendships from afar. An elegant and sassy writer, the blogging girl has been a Weblogs Finalist for Best African or Middle Eastern Weblog for two years straight.
She can make magic from floors... Reading her blog is a reward for me at the end of a long hard day. I'm proud to call her my friend.
2. The Unity Project ~ Canadian Barbara Doduk writes, "I am love, a hopeful human being longing for a world of love, for an earth called Unity. " Her blog is a reflection of that creed.
Check out her newest project at right.
3. Sojourner's Place - A wealth of knowledge with a compassionate, fiery tone. She is old-school and nouveau all wrapped up in one beautiful blog. I like her.
This is what her profile states: Created with the professional African-American woman in mind, the scope of Sojourner’s Place evolves every day. So glad you stopped by and I hope you will be inspired, informed, motivated, and energized!
4. Razored Zen ~ Charles Gramlich is a University Professor and published author in the deep south. He writes fiction, non-fiction and poetry, teaches, and remarkably finds time to maintain an internet presence. Impressive. His popular blog is a plethora of writing tips and down-to-earth common sense jargon on the subject. I greatly respect his opinion and expertise. A must-read for serious wordsmiths.
Did I mention he's a cowboy too?
5. Dr. Anonymous - Amazing blogger and physician. BlogTalk Radio Host. Peace Globes advocate. Nice guy. Dr. A has an easy-going air about him that connects the medical world brilliantly with the blogging community. Give him a listen, will ya?
That's blog +microcosm for all you non-blog speakers.
So many blogs. So little time.
Copyright © 2008 Mimi Lenox. All Rights Reserved.