There are only 17 days left 'til Christmas. I don't know about you but if I hear Brenda Lee sing "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" one more time on the drive into work, I'm going to go blostal (that's blog + postal for all you non -blog speakers.) So I thought I'd spice things up a bit and burst out of a stocking. So to speak. It's worked for Betty Boop all these years, why not me? She's a cross between my hero, Scarlett O'Hara (I met her once here and here) and yours truly but with less clothes on. At least in public. And besides, she really knows how to wear a pencil skirt.
Take it and tag it.
1. I am good when I _________.
2. I am naughty when I ________.
3. The world would be a better place if people would Deck the Halls with ______ of _____instead of ______ of _________.
4. Have you ever snuck into the living room in the middle of the night, unwrapped your gifts and wrapped them back just to see what was under the Christmas tree for you? Come on.....you can tell me.
Sidenote: I've always wanted to know what really goes on in the Gingerbread House after dark. I've never seen any cookies come out of that place. Have you?
5. Have you ever been stuck in a chimney?
6. Who would you like to stuff in a stocking and why?
7. Could you name the 12
8. On the 13th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me ____________??
9. Imagine that Santa Claus really does exist for a moment. (I can say that this week. Baby Boy is at Disneyworld and can't read it. I know he can't read but that's beside the point.) Anyway, if the Big Guy could grant you any wish, what would your most hedonistic and self-centered wish be? (You can say it. I won't tell. I'm Mimi Boop today.)
10. When you make your list, do you check it twice and find out who's been naughty or nice or do you just get everybody a box of chocolate covered cherries and call it a day?
I got some of the Betty Boop graphics from here.
Copyright © 2008 Mimi Lenox. All Rights Reserved.