The infamous and mysterious Judd Corizan of Rising Blogger fame is at it again. He has syndicated a feature written by Bud at WTIT Tape Radio called Sunday Stealing. Now we all get to play the meme! One of my official duties at Bloggingham Palace is making sure all memes are legal. No one's sued me today (it's still early) so it's probably OK. If you decide to turn me in would you please leave a comment and tell everybody to turn in their peace globes before I go to the slammer? Thanks. Judd doesn't have a dungeon too.....does he?
Here are my answers to Judd's new site just launched this weekend (!) called Sunday Stealing. 'Cept I'm doing mine on Monday and dating it Sunday. Cause I'm the Queen and I can. Later I'll do Monday Mimisms.......maybe tonight...maybe Tuesday! Because I can.
Sunday Stealing: "The Finish This Sentence" Meme
1. My uncle once tripped over my crown and then fell on it. I was 10. That was the day I learned lots of bad words.
2. Never in my life have I smoked marijuana. Does being in the room with someone who is smoking count? Does this apply to cigarettes too? If the windows are open and you're wearing a gas mask, does that count?!
I didn't think so.
I am so ashamed of my lack of worldliness...
3. When I was five my parents decided to stop having babies.
4. High school was not fun. I didn't smoke pot and it was the seventies. I had no friends!
5. I will never forget to pass the peace pipe....my way. Ever heard of peace globes?
6. Once I met Giorgi Tozzi. He said "Miss Pencil Skirt, we will hear you sing now." I rendered ....him speechless. In this case, mum was not the word I wanted to hear.
7. There’s this boy I know named Amahl as in Amahl and The Night Visitors. Giorgio played one of the wise men in the classic movie along with a voice professor at my college. Then he heard Pencil Skirt sing and gave up opera altogether. I ruined Christmas for everyone that year.......8. Once, at a bar, I had to unglue myself from an unsolicited bozo who looked just like Conway Twitty! He said, "Honey, you look like a Sunday School teacher."
I never! And I thought all along I was exuding the Come Hither look.....
9. By noon, I’m halfway through the day.10. Last night I slept like a baby.
11. If only I had thrown away the possessed alarm clock days ago.....
12. Next time I go to church I will try to convince God I've been on an extended vacation. Do you think He'll buy it?
13. What worries me most is that God won't buy it.
14. When I turn my head left I see my nightstand, a cup of cranberry juice and bottle of Vitamin E oil. Don't ask.
15. When I turn my head right I see a mirror, a phone, a window....and the Google satellite map people filming it all! Excuse me, I'll be right back. Forgot to close the curtains.
16. You know I’m lying when I cross my fingers and toes. It's so juvenile.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is hairspray.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be Juliet. Without the use of illegal drugs in my system I could have avoided dying. That was the biggest fake out scene I've ever witnessed! Romeo was gone. All she had to do was stay dead.
19. By this time next year I will have finished writing the sequel to Romeo and Juliet. It's called "Hemp Could Have Saved Their Royal Behinds". Instead of using drugs to "play dead" for 42 hours, Juliet could have been mellow instead. What a perfectly good waste of a Shakespeare plot.
20. A better name for me would be Mimi.
21. I have a hard time understanding why John McCain chose the governor of Alaska to hypothetically get the 3 am phone call one day. I mean she's 30 years his junior with five small children. Do you really think she's gonna take one more call in the middle of the night seriously??!22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll be at work. Bwaahhaahaaa
23. You know I like you if I sing the Barney song. Otherwise, don't bother me! Geezz!!
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be The National Academy of Bloggers. Is there a National Academy of Bloggers? I'd like to thank them.
25. Take my advice, never forget your gas mask. It could come in handy....
Tomorrow I'm going to tell you a story about a my Tool World adventure and a recent shopping tale extraordinaire. Oh the humanity.
And then it's peace globe launch!!
Copyright © 2008 Mimi Lenox. All Rights Reserved.