Just when I thought it was safe to go back to the dungeon, Trav shows up with his blasphemous meme mocking the authority of my pencil skirt right down to the hem. I can't take it! I'm a mess.
Instead of fulfilling his obligation as a card-carrying member of the meme community, he creates an entire meme. And he thinks this is going to grant him a stay of execution...er...so to speak?
He was right. It did!
So in honor of Trav's virgin flight into memehood, I shall answer this tag to avoid my own dungeon. How's THAT for reverse psychology? Great
My category is Publishing. Blog Publishing. YOURS. Here are 8 great blog posts I've found in the blogosphere this week.
1. Julie from Julie's Jewels and Junque wrote a poignant post about hunger in our world. It gave me pause to think about my own reasons to be thankful. It's called Speechless. Need perspective? It's all here.
2. From the Starr Ann Chronicles. Keep Talking Frances Hellen. You see, Margo and her friends found something unbelievable right in their own backyard. I am totally hooked on this story. They are on a mission to uncover ....oh...I won't give it away.
3. A man and his bra.
From Speedcat Hollydale in the great state of Minnesota we find a post from the post office.....well, not exactly.
It seems that someone who shall remain
I hope they'll be very happy.
4. If you don't read Post Secret, you should. Shhhhh! It's a secret. And totally amazing.
5. A wakeup call from The Life Of An Oregano Addict who writes of a shockingly real tragedy that just happened to someone close to her. We are left with the question she asks, "I wonder what's harder losing someone who did not want to leave or losing someone who wanted to leave?" The Pain of Loss is a brutal read with bits of bittersweet.
6. Bits and Pieces brought me a little slice of Heaven today in this Meaningful Monday post.
Just what I needed. Want to de-stress? Take a quick peek at these snippets of wisdom and soothing photographs. It won't take long and it's free therapy.
7. From Gene Bach who writes Turning The Pages Of Life. Gas prices? At least we can laugh. Can't we? These will help. Enjoy Tired of High Gas Prices?
8. Ready to fly? Think again. Sandee over at Comedy Plus regularly serves up funnies. But this beats all I've ever seen.
Airline Bloopers is an absolutely hysterical collection of too-true-to-be-funny mistakes. I think I'll drive next time.
Here are the instructions for Trav's Staying Out Of The Dungeon Trivia Meme:He said: A meme needs 'structions.OK...here's your 'structions:
Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to:
1. Choose a category from one of these: Television, Stage & Screen, Nightly News, Publishing, Lives & Times, Music
2. Find 8 bits of trivia about your selected category
3. Be sure to let me know when...OK, if...you decide to play along so I can see what you come up with.
4. You may tag, or simply offer the meme for borrowing or stealing as you like.
Congratulations to Travis on his first marvelous meme. It's flying across the blogosphere and everyone really enjoyed it. Thanks!
I royally tag.....On A Limb with Claudia Sarah Spelled the Right Way The Backwoods Drifter Rose' World Jo Beaufoix . Another Desert . Caught In The Stream Anyhow Blogs Dixie's Heart and Soul Wonderland Or Not Marie Millard Asara's Mental Meanderings That Grrrrl . In Search of Life Laketrees .Amel's Realm. Clumsy Mommy What She Said Too Maryannaville . Odat's Mumblings Much Of A Muchness Late Bloomer Boomer Mighty Mom Blue Dreamer's Top Five. california is a recipe for a black hole Balitang Kalye Twisted Sister Life and Adventure PinayMama's Diary Amazing Life Terri Terri Quite Contrary Run Away Thoughts of EMZ Points of View Filipina In Hawaii BryningBunny's Challenge Page Modern Musings Sacred Ruminations . O'Ceallaigh & The Quill Leaf Float Down River Kids, Cats, & Books...What Else Is There? No More Mr. Nice Guy Just Another Day In....Paradise? moms......check nyo Meezer Tails When Silence Speaks Wandering Consciousness Mom Knows Everything
I'm going back down to the dungeon now. See those flames? Bwwwwaahhhhaaa.....I'll show him a dungeon.