Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Things
I Am Missing Right Now Meme
I Am Missing Right Now Meme
1. Missing a slow dance....missing a tight hug......
Snap OUT of it, Mims. That is no way to start your blog today.
Excuse me, let me rephrase and carry on.
I Am Missing Right Now Meme. Sigh.
1. A blog post (why do you think I made up this stupid meme?)
2. Two fingernails - A BAD BAD BAD day.
One got caught in between C# and D today and flew into the air along with my dignity and the other is anybody else's guess. Both pinkie nails. Just weird. But I hope they'll be very happy together wherever they are.
3. My magic Bleeper - which means anything and everything could come flying out of this blogpen.
Censorship ain't all it's cracked up to be.
4. An earring back from my huge white hoops.
WHY do they make large hoop earrings with itsy bitsy backs?
5. A very personal email. Where, oh where, did it go? Who did I send it to? WHY does this happen to me? Once upon a time, several years ago, I boyfriend-ranted to a close girlfriend in an email.....you guessed it.....I accidentally sent it to him. Of course we broke up.
Once you hit send it's gone!!!!! Did you know that?
He lived to tell it and eventually forgave me. Oh the humiliation.
Thank goodness this one wasn't about my lovelife. I don't have one.
But I do hope my mother doesn't read her email today.
6. Orange jello.
I made a bowl of orange jello last night. Something didn't look right. I was trying to get the last serving of my five fruits and vegetables in for the day. I boiled the water. I poured in the powder. I stirred. Yum. Smells good. I followed the directions on the box to the letter. I mean really. How can you mess up jello?
It won't gel.
I put it in the freezer. It froze around the edges. The middle is still - today - water. So I drank the orange water. Yum. I mean really. How can you mess up orange water?
Footnote: When I say "I cannot cook" I mean I cannot cook. I rest my case.
Here's an actual picture of the last cake I made. See?
That is just sad.
7. My Sarah McLachlan "Mirrorball" CD. My favorite. I loved it so much I bought two so I would have a spare in case I lost one. I know myself so well. Except I now have the cases and no music. Mirrors. Smoke. No Sarah.
8. My appendix, tonsils, and a fine assortment of missing internal organs. They said I wouldn't need all these parts anymore but I'm beginning to wonder.
9. I'm actually missing a blog. I used to have one more than I do now.
I must have lost it in the divorce. I got to keep my socks. He got the blog.
10. Missing air from my right tire. After a flat Sunday morning and a repair at the local grease station, I thought it was fixed. Not.
The stuff that holds the tire together is starting to leak -sort of like the stuff that holds the jello together. Maybe I should take the jello to the gas station and have them insert the vapors emitting from the rim of the tire into the bowl. It certainly couldn't hurt.
If I could ever get the jello to gel I could use it to plug up the tire.
Some kind of weird karma going on in Bloggingham.
11. More pink socks are missing from the dryer.
I recently discovered Jesus has 'em. He won't give them back.
He said he's just trying to look out for my "sole." (He cracks me up.)
12. The cork to the Chardonnay bottle. It usually takes me a year (seriously) to drink a bottle of wine in my house.
But lately I've noticed there is a bit more missing than usual. Does wine evaporate?
Maybe I should ask Jesus.
13. I am missing any understanding why President Bush today would veto the $35 million budget increase to fund low-income families health care. I may be one blog shy of a jello gell but it doesn't take a pencil skirt to figure this one out.
14. Fourteen dollars and twenty-nine cents from my bank account.
I've spent three days trying to find it. What did I buy online that costs $14.29? It's driving me crazy.
15. And last but not least. I'm missing three bloggers from the dungeon.
Do you have your peace globe?