Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Emergency Peace Globe Makers Wanted


Studio Susie's globe is awesome! Who said cats can't draw?

Are you good with Paint or Photoshop? Feeling creative today?

There are folks in the blogosphere who need help making and/or finishing their peace globes. There's still plenty of time to get them in. If you'd like to help people, please email me and I'll steer you in the right direction.

OR better yet!

Do as ML (Mary Lynn)of the sweetly infamous Missy, KC and Bear, Pet Prayer and Praise, and Seventh Heaven who reports for the even more famous
Cat Blogosphere has done. She is visiting blogs that DON'T have a peace globe and volunteering to make one! She says she hasn't been turned down yet.
Morgen over at It's A Blog Eat Blog World is also helping folks in his spare time!
THANK YOU AND HUGS TO ALL OF YOU.

5 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

Yep.

E-mail me at morgen1967@gmail.com
before 6pm EST and I'll whip you up a Peace Globe

cheers & peace,
mo

Mimi Lenox said...

See what I mean?

Patti said...

I could have used help making better ones. (imagine sad face)
I'm not technically- talented.

Paint Shop Pro is not my friend.

Mimi Lenox said...

You did a fine job, Miss Patti.

Patti said...

aw, thanks, but I really wasn't fishing for compliments
;-)

congratulations, Mimi, on a wonderful day, and it's not over yet!!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...