Frank Sirianni created and launched a great meme in which you're allowed to pick a subject and - in David Letterman style - list your Top Best 9 and Worst 6 on the topic. I've decided to use the meme to prepare myself for a fun night on the town tomorrow night.
1. How nice that your son is a percussionist. Do Bongos run in your family?
2. You get around quite well for someone in your century.
Your son has great stamina as well.
3. Why thank you, Mrs. McGillicutty, I'm glad you like my pencil skirt. I do have shorter ones at home. What's that? No, it's not hereditary or contagious... but thanks for your concern.
4. Are you feeling alright, Mrs. Mac?
I have some
5. I have good news for you! They say 90 is the new 70. I wasn't very good at math but that would make you...... 90? And you look so good for your age.
6. Nod once to the right for yes and twice for no. I'll get it! Really I will.
7. Did you know Jesus was a member of Congress?
8. Did you know that doG spelled backwards is GoD?
(She'll be so impressed!!)
Did you just return from a funeral?
2. Your son's quite handsome. Does he have any brothers?
3. Has your family's name always been McGillicutty? That's not Italian...... is it?
4. My motto is "Always Be Prepared." Would you like me to help you with your Will?
5. I have two brothers, Iliada and Imus. We have family holdings in a mountainside resort and just acquired stock in the FoxNews channel. Then there's my sister Anna Nicole (God rest her soul) but she can't be reached at the moment.
6. We met on a blog. (Did you know that blog spelled backwards is golb?)
"Mimi! You got some 'splainin' to do."
I'm in big trouble.
P.S. It's over. Perhaps it was my taste in bongo drums.