Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Trees, Valleys and Minuets

It's Saturday and time for my Saturday Comeback Challenge. That's on my other site Dating Profile Of The Daya place where crazy people come out of the woodwork and dating remains a mystery.

All is right with the world.

I'll be back with a regular Mimi Writes feature tomorrow. I'm directing a play and a little short on time today so.....

I invite you to stay inside and play on this beautiful day. The Challenge is to see who can tickle my funny bone by serving up the best comeback lines. Last week's competition was hysterical. Bond from The Couch won with his witty take on Ants and The Addams Family. Click here for the 20th Comeback Challenge. Come on! Let's play!

The bachelors need your help. They've spoken. Here's what they said..... (Note: spelling errors from original profiles and not my own.)


1. His headline reads Man in Tree. He continues.....I love the outdoors. What's missing is someone to share it with. My biggest problem is deciding which direction to go once the weekend gets here."

2. I also spend my weekends working with children, but I have to give that up, because I'm getting tired of working 7 days a week. Give me a chance to show you how sincere I am.

3. I want you to bounce with joy when you find I'm your new guy.

4. Im looking for someone that knows the difference between love and infatuation because I wont settle for someone to just pass the time away. If it comes down to it I will just get puppies the rest of my life.

5. I'll tell you this, I have had a lot of mountains in my life and I have stood on top of them all so that I can see the valleys below and know who I am.

6. Sometimes i get serious about life and living. But we can't take it to serious because nobody gets out alive.So, you can see i'm a realist. I would like to have someone to get old with, but it is not a must in my life.

7. My best assets are my open mindedness and my belief that everyone is essentially good at heart. Luckily, I have no faults.

8. Electrician Needs Positive Charge

9. I'm a little shy at first but warm up with in a few minuets.

10. I am Trustworthy, LOYAL, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. I try to do a good deed daily and to be prepared for anything that might happen.

Have fun and....


No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...