Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dona Nobis Pacem On My Mind


Lyrics from "You and Me" by Lifehouse

Cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you
You and me and all of the people
With nothing to do, nothing to prove
and It's you and me and all of the people
and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you
What day is it...And in what month
This clock never seemed so alive"Dona Nobis Pacem in the Blogosphere"

7 comments:

Liz Hill said...

I love your countdown clock!

Hmmmm--I think we need more peace sugar--Easter seems like a logical day. What do you think?

Lizza said...

I just love this song, Mimi. It makes me all teary-eyed, sap that I am.

I'm a staunch supporter of DNP. Will look at the new code and update. Thanks!

Mimi Lenox said...

Turnbaby -

I am hopelessly devoted to Dona Nobis Pacem and that will never change. Thinking of a date in June in order to give people more time to prepare them this time.

Maybe we could do a mini-Easter like we did the mini-Christmas showing.

Mimi Lenox said...

Me, too.

Totally smitten with DNP. This song will always mean that to me.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Mimi

gee June 16 seems like a great date if you are thinking June

hehehehehehehehehehehe

why would he pick June 16th????

LOL

I am ready to shout the word....

Annelisa said...

6th June, huh? Is what's flowing through all those abundant banners at the top of the page correct? Ok, count me in!

(this will be an even better day for me, as this is my best friend's birthday, as well as being D-day from WW2!)

Mimi Lenox said...

Bond - June 16th? Birthday perhaps?

Annelisa - Yes, my dear. I'm on the groovy peace globe hunt again and this time, I'm giving folks 3 months to get them ready. It will give us an opportunity to get the word out and have a blogtastic showing. I'm totally psyched.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...