Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

My New Year's Revolution 2019

You can say what you want about resolutions. I usually don't make them on the new day of a brand new year with 364 daunting days stretched out in front of me. But this year I decided to make one that applies to every little and large thing I might want to work on. Resolutions should be daily intentions with no shame or expectation attached.  Turning. Revolving. Always learning. A twist on an ancient and wise quote, here's my simple 2019 revolution. 

If you are wanting to see change in someone else, 
first make whatever change you need to see in yourself

So. I'm working on myself.

Follow Me
Join us for Blog4Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page

11 comments:

Patti Villers said...

Something we can all do. Work on ourselves.
Self-improvement is good, even when we
all know we're "perfect" just the way we are.

Happy and Healthy New Year, Mimi!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy new year, Mimi. We are thankful for your friendship, and wish you a blessed, joyful and peace-filled 2019. XO

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Happy New Year, my friend. I hope you are happy and doing well...

Kofi Danso said...

Cheers 2019!

Uebert Angel said...

Keep your content coming!

Raymond Holland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sir Jack Brabham said...

May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements and a lot of new inspirations on your life!

Experience Invest said...

Happy New Year our dear friend!

Toni Taylor said...

Good luck to your journey for 2019. Let set our goal.

Mimi Lenox said...

Patti - As for being "perfect"...you can speak for yourself Miss Princess LOL
We all want to be you when we grow up

Meowmeowmans - I am thankful for your friendship as well. I hope you are well.

Mimi Lenox said...

Bud - Thank you for stopping by to wish me well. I wish you the same!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...