Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 11 ~ 60 Ways 2 Peace ~ Stand In Your Peace

 It's easy to find peace in the middle of beautiful scenery. At the coast, on a mountain, in a flower garden, with a loved one. When you're surrounded by the loving or even fierce presence of nature, one tends to stand back and breathe in what the Universe has to say. We call that rejuvenation, renewal, respect. 
But when the battles of life call our name on a daily basis its not so easy to stand in the presence of peace.  How do we take those moments in the glory of nature and bring them into the arena of our daily lives? Because that is the essence of what it means to be peaceful.  And for most people - including me - it's a work in progress.
 It's easy to find peace in the midd
I am personally working on the non-reactive approach.  I work myself into a tizzy too often and over ridiculously small things. Most people don't even realize I'm doing it, but I notice how unsettled and ungrounded I feel when it happens. I need to stop it. And I'm getting better. Choosing my battles and saving appropriate reactions (sometimes passionately!) for those situations worthy of speaking up for is the much better path. People who wave a red flag alarm at every little turn of events are soon tuned out by everyone. Then nothing they say is ever addressed or even matters. Words. Choose them wisely. So here's my Day 11 (for moi)....

   - Learn to stand in silence when the world around you is loud. 
There is always strength in silence. Always. 


Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...