Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Have You Ever Walked On a Dam?



Day 19 ~ July 27
Sunday
Five Things I Am Grateful For Today



1. Road trips. Even short ones.


2. Six cleaned-out kitchen drawers!!!! Oh, the junk.


3. Two empty Sarah McLachlan Mirrorball CD cases. I bought two just in case I lost one and there would always be one in the car. Of course, I lost both of them. WHERE are the CDs? Guess I'm just Building A Mystery......


4. The man on the dam. Realllly???! I almost screamed "Don't jump!!" until I realized he was fishing. Ya gotta love fishing to do something that dangerous.


5. That I didn't get arrested for stopping on the bridge to take these photos.
Don't tell the police, K?




Goodnight Friends

Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2014
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...