Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Monday, July 14, 2014

I'll Have The Water With Lemon, Please

Day 6 ~ July 14, 2014

Five Things I Am Grateful For Today

1. For the nice mail carrier who drove through the tree branches, up to Bloggingham's door and rang the bell to leave packages and letters.....because...let's all say it together....my mailbox is down again!

2. Time to write a novella. WHILE I was holding for customer service. 


3. Angry words that stayed in my head instead of flying out of my mouth (see #2)


4. Mistakes. The drive-thru server handed me a vanilla milkshake with caramel, bananas, cherries & whipped cream. I ordered ice water with lemon. I looked at the 3,000 calorie heart attack before me as a sign from the Universe. I loved the feeling of a healthier me as I drank the water and ate my apple. Victory!


5. After dinner Rewards! Strawberries and blueberries and a dollop of whipped cream for snack. (1 tsp = 1 hardly noticeable gram thank you very much)

Goodnight Friends

 

Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2014
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...