Welcome to The Queen's Meme #112
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
Warning: This meme may make you hungry. It's all about our favorite time of the day: mealtime. Take a bite of this appetizing meme. Please pass the salt.
1. Breakfast literally means "breaking the fast" of the night. What is your favorite cereal?Captain Crunch sans the peanut butter, milk and wheat germ on top
2. Brunch is typically eaten between breakfast and lunch. When is the last time you brunched?
I have never bungee jumped. Oh,....you said..
3. In the castle we call it luncheon. The prisoners downstairs in the dungeon call itI eat lunch in bits and pieces throughout the day - sitting at my desk, running through the hallways, on the dashboard, at the piano and sometimes even when I take a nap. Multi-tasking at its finest.
horrible lunch. Do you eat lunch at the same time everyday? What is your favorite sandwich?
Sandwich? I've sworn off bread.
4. What is the difference between dinner and supper?About 5 hours
5. What time do you generally "take tea" in your abode?
I take tea when the rest of the European community takes tea. Don't you?
6. A "cuisine" is typically influenced by and named after geographical regions and cultures. Pretend your blog is a country. What is the name of your cuisine?BloggingHAM
7. This is a good food display from the National Institute of Health and Human Services. What is the one healthy food item below that is lacking in your diet?
The Snickers bar just under the carrot pile to the right of the yellow squash. You see it too, don't you?
Time for dessert!
*images public domain*