Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Am Allergic To My Own House

Welcome to The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday

The Random Meme is well...random. Haphazard. No synchronicity. No rhyme or reason. I'm allowed once in awhile to be random. So I looked deep into the recesses of a tired pencil brain today and wrote down the first thing that popped into my head. That's a dangerous proposition.
I hope you enjoy this totally random meme.


1. What is your favorite summertime flower?

  Power to the people.
2.  Are you behind on your blog? 
Which one? I only have 1,358. 

3. What has irritated you the most recently? 
 Slow construction workers. And dust.  I am allergic to my own house.

4. What was your last Facebook status post?
Send caffeine. Queen is in distress. Nobody did.

5. When is the last time you laughed?
Three minutes ago but the hour is young. It could happen again.

6. What can absolutely ruin your day?
Nothing is more catastrophic than breaking a nail.


7. What is the one thing that always brightens your day?
 The sight and sound of construction workers hammering out a tune at 6:30 am while I'm trying to sleep. I need a soundproof castle. And one more blog.



Thank you, Homer.
Can I go back to bed now?

Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4

2 comments:

lime said...

i looooove your favorite flower. i want one!

Michelle said...

I really enjoyed this one. :-)

I have tagged a photo of mine on Facebook as my (very belated) reply to your Facebook status. ;-)

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...