Friday, April 8, 2011

Ah, sleep. It's a good thing.

I planned to do this last night.
But I placed my Queen head on my Queen bed for a nap long nigh before darkness fell. 
I was exhausted!!

I woke up 12 hours later. Long nap it was.
But so worth it. 
Oh, I forgot.
Good morning.


dawn said...

good morning sleepyhead :)

Ferd said...

You must have needed it!

Linda said...

Napping is an art that is lost on children and much more appreciated by us adults. Of course, 12 hours may not quite qualify as a nap anymore but you're the Queen so you call it what you'd like! :-)

Anonymous said...

The charming Sir Tom Eagerly says:
I find a bottle of Scotch Whiskey helps me to sleep the clock round. Lady Eagerly says my snoring rattles the windows but I think she's just jealous.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...