Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Slept With A Polar Bear

He was so cute atop the Christmas ball on the bed. He reminded me of the singing Bear A Tones. I asked him if he knew who they were and he said "Why, of course! They sing for peace with John Lennon on the internet."
Duh.
Everybody knows that.

But alas, our torrid chilly affair ended when I reminded him that we were polar opposites. MEN!





*hat tip* Jamie White @ Durward Discussion and her awesome BlogBlast For Peace post

6 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

The Bear a tones." Lol. good un.

Bluezy said...

Duh!

Travis Cody said...

Polar opposites. Bwahahahahahahahaaa!

Annelisa said...

Wow, that's some Christmas globe! Mine are all 2 or 3 inches across! :-D

lol on polar opposites... x

Durward Discussion said...

Gotta love those bears and Colorado Bob. We need a Bear A Tones Fan Club.

Anonymous said...

I love the Bear A Tones :)

I see you in the big Christmas Ball.
Get outta there!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...