1. You are at a party in a very bad mood. There is an obnoxious guest with a camera snapping pictures of everyone in sight. Do you allow the photographs or ask them to stop?
The obnoxious guest would most likely be me.
2. You are shopping and watch the lady beside you at the jewelry counter slip an expensive diamond ring in her purse. What do you do?
It depends on if I want the same ring.
3. You are on your way to a black tie affair and running late. You are the guest speaker at this event and everyone is waiting for you. A police officer pulls you over for speeding. Do you make up a story or tell him where you are going and try to talk your way out of the citation? Tell us your excuse.
Is he single?
If I don't see a wedding ring, he is cute, can string a sentence together and doesn't fall into the jail bait category, I would whip out the doe eyes and take my chances. "May I borrow your tie?" seems like a nice line..
If I see a wedding ring, I'd surrender to my fate and say, "I am a Queen. You are annoying me with your blue lights."
4. You are on your way downstairs on Christmas morning to see what Santa Claus left. There are no gifts under the tree. He leaves a note that reads, "You've been VERY naughty this year."
What did you do??!
I went back upstairs. It might be a lousy Christmas but sounds like it was a very good year.
5. You are halfway through a first date with someone you really like. Suddenly your ex walks in and sits down at the table beside you. What do you do?
He's alone? I'm shocked.
7. You are on your way to the sun and moon and stars for an intergalactic vacation.
You crash into a rainbow.
What do you find in your pot of gold?A ticket.