Step out of the box. Be creative. Use your imagination.
And please, stay out of the dungeon.
You don't want to go there.
The Tick-Tock Meme
1. Are you a Rolex watch, a Mickey Mouse watch, or a pocket watch?
I am definitely a Rolex. In my dreams. Truthfully, I do not wear a watch. Never have. Never will. Psychologically, I hate being reminded every second of the day what time it is. It makes me want to hurry hurry hurry.....not good for people. If I have to know I'll find out, but I don't want it staring me in the face all the time. Also, when I play piano, I would have to remove it. I don't wear rings either for the same reason.
2. Can you think of a time when you couldn't see the forest for the trees?
Today comes to mind.
(Those of you who know what's going on with me will appreciate this.)
3. Can you think of a time when you were on the outside looking in?
What did you see?
I had just been arrested for meme stealing. It was a sad time in my life and that of my family. I ratted out the rest of the players and left them in jail to rot. Nobody ever said I was a nice Queen ya know. I've had finer days.
4. Go back in time. Maybe a long time ago, maybe today. Pick an hour you'd like to freeze frame forever and tell us why. It doesn't have to be THE most important hour of your life, but make it a good one.
It was the day little Homer was born.
He looked up at me and said, "Are you my new Queen?"
5. If you were a cuckoo clock, what would others say about you?
6. Can you think of a time when time stood still?
I'm so glad you asked, Oh Meme Lady! I can certainly think of a time when Tim stood still. Ahh...the memory. He leaned in for a kiss as he held me against the kitchen counter at the end of the night, a strong-armed guy with long curly eyelashes that tickled my nose when he kissed me. It was my first date with Tim when Tim stood still.... and I hoped it would be the first of.....oh.....never mind. You said Time.
7. Watch this! You are a stopwatch. What would you stop?
I would stop fretting about unimportant things that don't matter in the grand scheme of things.
8. Imagine you were just born and have infinite wisdom. After the doctor smacks your newborn dust ruffle you look around and say to the Universe: "Give me a whole lifetime to do "this" and I will bless the day I was born." What did you choose?
Sing. Give me a whole lifetime to sing. I learned recently not to take it for granted.
In my future? More singing. Less fretting.
This is Mimi Pencil Skirt reporting live from the lovely land of the peace globes.
Now that's worth thinking about.....