Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday 9 : It's Not the Heat, It's the Men I Meet






Samantha has done it again. Saturday 9 asked the burning questions in this new set of weekend questions called HEATWAVE!
1. It’s July. How has the weather been where you are?
To tell you the truth, lately I've been in dating hell. Does that answer your question??!

2. What is the best way for you to beat the heat?
Become a nun.

3. “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.” Do you buy that?
No. It's not the heat, it's the men I meet.


4. Do you like hot tubs or saunas?

I'm too cool for those things. I'm a Queen you know.

5. What’s the hottest you’ve ever been?
Last night. I was so annoyed at my first date and last date date EVER!! (I have a lot of those) that I stripped off my camouflage jammies when I got home later and went screaming like a raving blunatic around the Castle grounds. Stress relief. And then I realized I'd locked myself outside au natural.
Film at 11.





6. How many times do you hit the beach in the summer?
Do I look like a whale to you?

7. When you were a kid, what did you do in the summer?

Dreamed of being an internet Queen. I've surpassed that goal. I'm getting bored. If I could just find a guy who wants to do some castle frolicking and let me dress up in a nun costume.
Mr. Pencil Skirt has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
Sexy costume, no?

8. Surfing. Have you ever gotten on a surfboard? Body surf?
I surf in the bathtub and sometimes the castle moat. Does that count?

9. What’s your favorite summer song?
"Hot Nun In The Summertime"
What else?




23 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

On your game today! I roared at "No. It's not the heat, it's the men I meet." Enjoy your Saturday...

Mimi Lenox said...

Bud - Catchy, no? I think The Who sang it....maybe not.
Thank you lotsa much.

Kimber said...

LOL @ #5! Great answers!

Lori L. Clark Art said...

Love your answers! :) I was thinking, the only thing I surf is the internet. hahaha

Mimi Lenox said...

Kimber - Thanks! Yours were too!

Mimi Lenox said...

Lorielle - I never thought about the net as a response to that question. Great answer

Carielle said...

Those were probably the best answers I've read all day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh! I needed it.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO...Hot Nun In the Summertime...yeah right. Maybe it's the habit that makes her hot you suppose? LOL Great answers :)

Margo Moon said...

Gotta second Thom, there. Hot Nun In the Summertime. Thanks! Got that going through my head now, Sister Mary Mimi Marie.

amanda said...

So what are you implying? You want to be Sister Mimi? Won't that conflict with you royal Royalness?

Arlene said...

Hi Mimi, i really wonder why u answered "a nun" in # 2. hahaha they dont go naked ya know. hahaha

i played this week.

Mojo said...

"How do you solve a problem like Mimi?" doesn't quite fit the meter of the piece, love. Makes me wonder, though, just what they have on under those habits...

And can I apply for the job as Royal Locksmith? Pleeeeze?

Mimi Lenox said...

Carielle - Thank you. Do come back to the castle!

Mimi Lenox said...

Mejis - You're welcome!

Mimi Lenox said...

Thom - How did you get out of the dungeon? No, it is NOT the habit that makes her hot, it's ME you ninny!!

Mimi Lenox said...

Margo - Sister Mary Mimi Marie sounds nice! I like it.

Mimi Lenox said...

Amanda - I'll check into the legalities...

Mimi Lenox said...

Mojo - There are chastity belts underneath those habits. Everybody knows that.

Can you cook?

Vodka Mom said...

that was perfect.

nun's the word.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Hot nun In The Summertime? I can't recall that one!

Mimi Lenox said...

Vodka Mom - Just typing your name makes me thirsty but I digress.

Yes, nunhood it is.
Sigh.

Mimi Lenox said...

Jean-Luc - It was on the top of the charts I tell ya.
And what's this about your birthday being January 14? A vicious rumor started that it was the other day.
I'm so confused.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...