Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Finish The Sentence Meme

Intrigue! Intrigue! Oh, who cares?
Who really needs to know about the closet anyway...


1. I've come to realize that my last kiss....... was a complete surprise. Who knew it would be the last??! (I'm talking to you guitar-player)

2. I am listening to........the love gods laughing at the answer to #1

3. I talk.........in my sleep

4. I love........without expectations (how's that working for me? Don't ask.)

5. My best friend.......and I will be sharing a girl's night out together soon. Somebody send bail money.

6. My first real kiss......was in a closet playing Spin The Bottle. That's really pathetic now that I think about it.



7. Love is.......always in my rear view mirror.

8. Marriage is......over. Amen.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking.....how did Mimi get so jaded in just 8 questions?

10. I'll always.....be grateful for divorce.

11. The last time I really cried was because...... I couldn't think how to pencil skirt this question without out-and-out lying so I read the love and marriage answers and cried to have an answer. What I won't do for a meme.

12. My cell phone.....is demon possessed. The alarm won't go off
even when the phone is off. I so need an exorcist.

13. When I wake up in the morning......I am very grumpy

14. Before I go to bed......I wonder if by this time next year I'll still be going to bed alone.

15. Right now I am thinking about.......unbloggable bedtime things (and how I got even more jaded in 14 questions)

16. Babies are.....Men under 35. The rest are fair game depending on the age appropriateness of the game. (bwaahahaaa) And since I'm already jaded why not lower the age.


strong>17. I get on Myspace.......LOL.

18. Today I........stayed up waaaay too late and realized I'm jaded!

19. Tomorrow I will be...very sleepy and even grumpier.



20. I really want to be.......fully engaged in unbloggable activities (#15) with someone I care about
without the jade

And that's the truth.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Te-he-he

Mimi rocks

So jaded
You think thats where its at but is that where its supposed to be?
Youre gettin it all over me
And serrated

STUCK IN MY HEAD

Have a great week!! ;)

Giggles said...

I am so stealing this Ms. Pencil skirt!! Great job, I am changing them but hate to admit to many of the same answers!!

Hugs Giggles

Charles Gramlich said...

Bail money! Hey, sounds like a par...tay

katherine. said...

I got a lot of jade.

35? really?

pencil skirt the question....hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

LOL...and you say I had too much caffeine LOL. Wonderful answers. Really enjoyed them. Especially the marriage

Mimi Lenox said...

Fish - Now it's stuck in my head but it's better than Garth Brooks.

Mimi Lenox said...

Giggles - Don't tell me which ones. I'm depressed enough as it is.

Mimi Lenox said...

Charles - You've been on vacation too long already. You can't spell anymore!

Mimi Lenox said...

Katherine - I think it would be difficult to arrive at this juncture in life and not be somewhat jaded. You'd have to be totally not paying attention or connecting the dots. Sad, but true.

Anyway. The 35 question. No. Not really. Way too young for me. Seriously. What would we have in common? (besides that)

Men can be babies at any age. (women, too, to be fair) But at least older men or men my own age (within 10 years either way is my limit) don't have the I-didn't-know-better excuse when they lay their head on my proverbial pillow.
A jade-waiting-to-happen with a contemporary, I deem partly my fault 'cause I should know better.
Why do women always take responsibility for the health of intimate relationships? WHHHY???? We are not mind readers ya know.

Dating is hard.
Bah!

Mimi Lenox said...

Thom - I was a tad over-stressed!! Sometimes my funniest memes happen that way. It's a curse.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Heck..I think my first kiss was playing "7 minutes in heaven" in the closet at a party

Linda said...

Funny, I will always be grateful for divorce myself!

As for the artist I blogged about in Rhode Island I think you should absolutely contact her!

Mojo said...

Pah. Dating's not hard. Dating's only hard if you... have dates. That's why it's so easy for me I guess.

*sigh*

And anyway, I haven't played guitar in over 20 years.

Mimi Lenox said...

Vinny - I never played Seven Minutes In Heaven. I feel so deprived.

Mimi Lenox said...

Linda - I did contact her. We shall see.

Divorce is a wonderful thing...but so is a stable relationship. I hope to find the latter in the near future.

Mimi Lenox said...

Mojo - Dating is a conundrum for sure.

Mimi Lenox said...

Cogitator - Thank you very much. I'm not usually so transparent (maybe). I was having a moment...

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...