The ever pithy and wise Dawn from Newfoundland (the girl cracks me up) writes a blog called Twisted Sister. I don't know why it's called such. I don't think she's "twisted" at all but
I'm way behind on acknowledging awards and tagging. I apologize and promise to do better.
I appreciate all of them very much!
Dawn has bestowed upon me the Honest Scrap Award and I thank her sincerely. She writes.... "The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or 2. Firstly you have to tell your readers 10 things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly you have to tag 10 people with the award."
Thinking....thinking.....ten MORE things that people don't know about me? I spend my life trying to be incognito on the Internet and you want more? And they have to HONEST? Ok. Ok. But I'm not happy about this. You said I had to be honest, Dawn, not cheery.
My latest faux pas? I put my cellphone in a cereal bowl in the middle of the night.
2. I can't stand it when someone opens and closes scissors and they scrape together. Ewwww!!! Like fingernails on a chalkboard.
(They're probably divorced by now....bwwahhaa)
4. I realized recently that I drink coffee for the warmth of my hands around the cup, not the caffeine.
It's familiar comfort.
5. I worry about stupid things like....how many minutes have I had my cellphone attached to my ear and was it enough to give me cancer??!
6. I'm trying to hire a new housekeeper. The last one broke things all over the house, "lost" things, chipped antique articles and set off the fire alarm while dusting. And that was only her first day on the job. This time I'm looking for a male housekeeper.....hmmm....! What a great idea! I'm so glad I did this meme! It has opened up my thinking processes. What shall we name him? Mimi's Hired Hunk? Sven?
8. I hyperventilate when I have a shot or have blood drawn.
9. I make up my bed as soon as I get out of it - except when I'm sleepwalking.
10. My IQ is ridiculously high in the Abstract Thinking category. This explains why I can envision a global peace plan but can't find my car keys.
11. I am not a "cat person" unless you belong to the Cat Blogosphere - then I adore you. And I'm beginning to think Homer is real.
I royally tag.....
Gal @ One Gal's Musings
Katherine @ Wading Through My Stream of Consciousness
Debbie @ Through Thick and Thin
Mojo @ Why? What Have You Heard?
Mike @ My Webbed Feat
Julie @ Julie's Jewels & Junque
Lee @ Tarheel Ramblings
An Eerie Tapestry
Ricardo @ Unloaded
Nick @ Nick's Bytes
Copyright © 2006-2009 Mimi Lenox. All Rights Reserved.