Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Splashing In The Ocean


I threw a bottle in the bloggy ocean today.
This quote, by Thomas Lynch, has been on my mind lately.
Do you have something to say? Visit my site called
Message In A Bottle and toss a line to the Universe - sign your name or do it anonymously. Click below.

Have a wonderful weekend, my friends.
(P.S. I'll be back to deal with Homer and his shenanigans later....)


Digg!
Copyright © 2006-2009 Mimi Lenox. All Rights Reserved.

9 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Run Homer! Run!!!!!

Mimi Lenox said...

Very funny, Charles....but good advice for you-know-who.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture a words. It also reminds me of the song: 'If one could save times in a bottle...' :-)

Unknown said...

A great idea! I will check it out.

RW said...

A beautiful sentiment Mimi! :D

Mimi Lenox said...

Renny - Just trying to live everyday in its fullness.

Mimi Lenox said...

Ricardo - I think you'll love the site. I got halfway through Part V of the Bennington Girl yesterday and my computer froze. She put a voodoo hex on it I think. I will be back to read the conclusion of your fascinating tale of romance and ...and...weirdness. lol

Mimi Lenox said...

Roger - I love this quote and first heard it via a comment by Mojo and then Katherine picked it up on her blog after she lost a loved one and found where it came from.
Have a happy Sunday!

Unknown said...

Love to hear what you think. Hopefully you are safe from her powers.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...