Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Nifty Gold Button Makes Me a Queen......Again!


Sandee from Comedy Plus has an interesting thing going on at her bloghouse. She participates in a comment contest run by Untwisted Vortex.
You just keep track of your top commenters for the week and they win an award. It's that simple. I think I'll try it myself soon on this blog. Encouragement, support, and link love is always a good thing. It seems I topped out this week and tied with Hari from Hari's Corner. I don't know Hari but will buzz on over shortly to congratulate the King.
Thanks, Sandee! Of course I comment on your blog. You totally rock.

Everybody knows thaaat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I was the one who designed the gold badge for RT. Glad to see it displayed on so many blogs ;-)

hari

Sandee said...

Hi Mimi. RT isn't going to do this anymore after this week because the participation was so low. I'm going to continue on though. Yes, you are the queen again. Well, you always have been. :)

Anonymous said...

She does totally rock. :)

Congrats to you.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...