Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Anniversary To Dona Nobis Pacem

Now I know what you're thinking. When did I have time to bake a cake? O Ye of little faith. Can't you see that I bought it from the store had my sister make it baked it with my own two hands? I even lit the candle myself. Have a slice, won't you? I just did and I must say it's very good, even if I did steal it forge it pay for it bake it myself. Ahem....

Everybody knows I can't cook.
No cake for you, Homer.

5 comments:

Travis Cody said...

**runs in, grabs some CAKE, runs back to reading Peace posts**

Desert Songbird said...

That's a fine looking cake you got there, missy. I'm surprised there is any left after Trav's visit, though...

Anonymous said...

That cake looks sooo good! Thanks!

Patti said...

Yummy-looking cake. I'll have a piece.

Interesting that your beagle and my husband share the same name.

Unknown said...

Love, PEACE and cake... that´s exactly what I needed right now =)

Thank you, Mimi!

The email-link in my nav-bar should work - I hope so... MS Outlook gave up a few days ago. =)

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...