Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bloggingham Palace Party Tonight! ~ Come right in.....


Wednesday night 7:30 - 9:00 pm EST
Live Open ChatJust click any picture on this page, type in your name and click Join Chat. It's that simple. Everyone in the kingdom is invited!

We'll continue the discussion started on the MO SHOW (BlogTalk Radio 7pm EST) about Google page rank and all things blog and you'll tell me escape plan rumors you've heard from those still incarcerated in the dungeon. The meme-dodgers list is growing longer. Have you finished all your tags?
And anyway...

How much trouble can we get into on a school night?
Queen is serving cookies.
(Don't worry. I didn't bake them myself.)

6 comments:

One Wacky Mom said...

A party....a PARTEEEE....YIPEEE!!!!

I'm there my sista.

Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

Hi! I just posted a pic of the small handful of little plastic dolls I still have. It's in my Salix's Art Nook blog.
Cool meme just below this post, and your answers are hilarious! Had me a good laugh!

Schmoop said...

I may stop by because the dungeon looks sweet. Cheers Mimi!!

Tarheel Rambler said...

Queen Mimi...are there going to be sugar-free cookies?? :0)

Anonymous said...

I missed the party and am so bummed. I got very busy with things involving budgets, paperwork and other such annoyances, that and one of my little silly glum moods. I hope it was a blast, and I hope there will be more.

And a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you dear Mimi, Queen of Memes, Writing, Romance, Humor and Mysteries of the Blogosphere! I got in a bit o' trouble for blabbing about another friend's age in a birthday thread, so I won't ask you how old you are today. And if anyone can find out when my birthday is (I'm not telling!), don't listen to anyone who tells you I am a day over 28. (smile)

May this year be filled with wonder, love, laughter, good food, friends, adventure, mystery, joy and all the other good things you so deserve.

Akelamalu said...

I missed the party cos I was hospital visiting, poo!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...