Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ahhh......Santa Is In Town and He's Riding on a Peace Globe

Did you know that Santa Claus is out and about? I'm trying VERY hard to be good. I must have fooled him because in my mailbox this morning was this lovely peace globe from the Santa's Community Blog authors. If you click it you will be magically transported to Santa Land where "White Christmas" is playing a smooth jazz. Soothing to my pencil skirt. I'm listening now.

He's a mysterious one. The jolly man showed up in my chat room Friday night too! Drats! Wake up and smell the nutmeg noodles eggnog, Mims! He's watching me for sure.
I'm hosting a party in a few hours. There are Dungeon Drinks to make and globe goodies to bake. If you read this blog regularly you know that I can't cook. So I suggest you not only BYOG (bring your own globe) but your own food as well.
I'd better get busy before he finds out I'm goofing off.

Readers: Please scroll down and read the updates I'm posting throughout this day as events unfold. There are several and will continue to be this afternoon...I'd like to keep you up-to-date! Are you coming to the party?

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...