I just found a nifty new meme. What better way for a Pencil Skirt to pass the time while her skirt is drying than to answer a meme? It won't take long. There are oonnnnllllyyy 58 questions.
I may need to sharpen my pencil more than once for this one. Here goes....
The Queen did steal this meme from someone who stole it from Foma who stole it from Impetua who stole it from Mel who stole it from someone who refuses to admit she stole it. But the news is not all good here, folks. To make matters worse I have discovered while researching the above-mentioned blenerations that Impetua (the hussy) - according to Foma - is a "self-confessed Meme Queen."
A brazen brush with death if I ever heard one. Off with her bloghead!
Everyone knows who the real Queen is here (imagine royal subjects who still have their bobbleheads attached nodding). What's a Queen gotta do to get some respect around here? Now on with the meme before I say something unMimi-like.....It's time to be silly.
1. The phone rings. Who will it be?
It's always my mother. She asks the same question she's been asking since I was twelve. "What are you doing in there, Mimi?" I so hate that.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Carts are for horses and Allah's. I am neither in a race nor do I feel like praying over my food before I get it home. No, I find someone to do return it for me....
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I can listen while I talk. Can't you?
4. Do you take compliments well?
5. Do you play Sudoku? No, but I do TaeBo. I think they're related.
6. If abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
I managed to find my way back to my car after returning my cart, now didn't I?
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?Scarred me for life. Who would have guessed that 4-H Camp could traumatize a 12 year old? All that cooking....
8. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Clue. Sorry, no.... No really it was Clue.
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you but you knew he was married, would you?
Sexy and married person do not belong in the same sentence.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I would, I have, I do, uh huh.
11. Do you like to pursue or to be pursued? To be pursued. Definitely.
12. Use three words to describe yourself. Smart. Sleepy. Hungry. Oh...you don't mean right now, do you.....
13. Do any songs make you cry? "Don't It Make My BlogEyes Blue"
14. Are you continuing your education? I would say so. Twenty-five years later and I'm still in school.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Of course, silly.
Why would you bring your camera into a photo booth?
17. How of do you read books? Daily.
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? The present is determined by the future's past but I'm past that now.
19. What is your favorite children's book?
Dr. Seuss20. What color are your eyes?
Are you asking me out or something?
21. How tall are you?
Tall enough to pass for an adult on the kiddie rides and short enough to pass for a kid on the adult rides.
22. Where is your dream house located? In my dreams.
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My shoes so I wouldn't burn my feet while choosing my earrings.
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Two years ago.
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
To the lovely land of the Peace Globes. I didn't see an Olive Garden though.
26. Do you like mustard?
Only the yellow kind.
27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
I prefer to sleep when I have insomnia (which is why I doing this stupid meme)
28. Do you like your mom or dad?
Why? Are they looking for me?
29. How long does it take you in the shower?
30. Can you do the splits? Yes, banana splits.
31. What movie do you want to see right now?
How To Lose A Meme in Ten Seconds.
32. What did you do for New Year's?
I smelled snow in New England.
33. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
34. Do you own a camera phone?
No, but my camera rings. I don't think it's supposed to though.
35. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Only if I ate all
36. What's the first letter of your middle name?E for end.
37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I'm only on #37? Apparently none tonight.
38. Do you like Care Bears?
I think they're possessed like those Chatty Cathy dolls.
39. What do you buy at the movies?
Popcorn and sugarbabies.
40. Do you know how to play Poker?
Right. I don't remember how to play Go Fish!
41. Do you wear your seat belt?
Of course not. It wrinkles my skirt. What kind of silly question is that?
42. What do you wear to sleep?
43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Hmmmm.....The mayor's wife once had an affair with the PTA president. It was happening.
44. How many meals do you eat a day? Fifteen. I nibble all day long.
45. Is your tongue pierced?
I can't think of anything more disgusting. Well...maybe carrots and peas.
46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
Not on purpose.
47. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Depends on how seriously funny they are.
48. Ever been to L.A.?
You mean Louisiana?
49. Did you eat a cookie today?
I ate an entire box of fortune cookies. I'm feeling all insightful and wise....as you can tell by the deep answers to this meme.
50. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Depends on who is listening. Damn.
51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I stole this meme didn't I? BwwwwAAAHHHAAAAAA...
52. Do you hate chocolate? Who in their right mind would hate chocolate?
53. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
I am too old to fight with my parents.
54. Are you a gullible person?
I quite enjoy being a gull.
55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy?
Of course. Men come and go. Girlfriends always remain.
56. If you could have any job assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
A published author with another book deal pending at Random House..
57. Are you easy to get along with?
Unless I'm sleepy. Then it gets ugly.
58. What is your favorite time of day?