Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, October 8, 2006

Sunday Blog Chatter: Is your blog hot??

Hello. My name is Mimi.
I am addicted to blogs.

Guilty as charged.
In fact, I should run screaming to the next twelve-step meeting. So I clicked over to Dr. Anonymous -
Home of BA - The Unofficial Official (or is it the Official Unofficial) Site of Blogaholics Anonymous to pay my dues.
My addiction paid off. Here are a few blog gems found on Dr. A's site this week:

He discovered something called bloghotornot. It's a meter of sorts that rates your blog as well.......hot........or not.
Click here for more information from the good doctor himself.
Tell him Mimi - the addict - sent you.

And now for the article I went there to retrieve in the first place! Blogging in space. Read the doctor's green-with-envy account of
a very cool blog event.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back over to Dr. A's and put my name on the BA map and make it unofficially official. It's time I admitted the truth. Which, of course, means that I have to tell my mother the sad saga of my secret addiction first. This could take a while since she doesn't even know what blogging is.
On second thought, this could wait a day or two.
Couldn't it?

Let's let her sleep in peace one more night.

2 comments:

Dr. A said...

Thanks so much for the plug. I wouldn't say that I myself discovered bloghotornot as much that I saw the graphic on another blog and thought that it would be a good idea to put on my blog.

I'm glad you liked the blog in space post. And, of course, admitting that blogging is a problem is the first step to your recovery. Maybe tell mom next week. HA!

alphawoman said...

Very nice. It was fun to receive a little udnerstanding of the man behind the idea.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...