Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Monday, October 2, 2006

Many Mimis


WOW. Exciting developments this week!

  • Bobby Griffin of The Bestest Blog of All-Time fame (an internet force to be reckoned with) has asked me to be a regular guest blogger every Tuesday. A great big thank you to Bobby for his vote of confidence. I will do my best to search out and review the best and brightest in the blogosphere!

  • If you haven't linked to Bestest Blog yet, what are you waiting for?! The site is exploding and Bobby is committed to promoting those great undiscovered talents in Blogland. I'd like to think I can help a bit on Tuesdays.
So, if you know of a worthy site or would like to have your blog considered for my Tuesday review, please email!

You can read my first weekly article this
Tuesday, October 3, 2006.
  • Reaction to Book Meme Central has been phenomenal. I've had a great time reading and re-reading all those inspiring book memes written by YOU. I now have a TO-READ list a mile long. Keep sending me those memes (books, movies, music) and get additional exposure for YOUR site. I will add a "Recommended by" tag to the end of the feature if you submit a meme.






  • Dating Profile of the Day - my scandalous alter ego - has seen a tremendous increase in traffic lately, largely due to the Bestest Blog of All-Time random blog button which has resulted in returning faithful readers. More people are meeting Miss Scarlett (Scarlett Sundays) and commenting on her antics as well as those unbelievably zany bachelors (#26 #69 #17 #15.) By the way, I had to leave her unattended and barricaded in her hotel room yesterday to attend to other unexpected writing tasks. I hope she's OK. Click the following to catch up on the drama.....Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3.



  • Yes, I'm a little busy, but happily so. Stay tuned for more breaking news and commentary on our world, my friends, my life.
    Life? What life?!
    I so need to go hat shopping.


    4 comments:

    alphawoman said...

    Wow is right. Gosh you have a bunch of blogs! How do you do it? Since I have found The Bestest Blog I have found so many interesting blogs. It is the nicest thing I have run across in a long time.

    Anonymous said...

    Mims! You have a picture. You have color. You are all that and a bag of chips. Congratulations on your blog reviewing nod. Hope that is fun for you. Keep up the great work! You are rockin' the blogosphere.

    Irene said...

    Bobby Griffin sure knows how to pick 'em! When Mimi Writes.....everyone reads! Congratulations and have fun, my buzzling, busy, beautiful blogbuddy! c",)

    Mimi Lenox said...

    Hi Mary! So nice of you to drop in and comment. Yes, I am quite busy most of the time. Sometimes I think I've 'created a monster' - but really love blogging that much. I learn so much from other people all over the world and have made intriguing friendships as well.
    I hope you will continue to visit me and The Bestest Blog site as well. There are so many great sites out there. Never enough time to read them all.

    Link Within



    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...