Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wild Mums and Secrets


It's been a wonderfully relaxing day in the palace of Bloggingham.  My plans suddenly changed and I found myself with a free day.  All.To.Myself.  I didn't even open my calendar (I hope I didn't forget to do something really important) nor did I look at the dreaded To Do List ( I hope I didn't forget to do something else really important).  All of that calendar-list avoidance was on purpose you see. An unencumbered day with a forest full of growing things was just what the Muse wanted. 
Did you hear what the mums said?
I listened closely


The wind danced 
my hair swayed


 he whispered things so delicate



that the petals began to 
unfold




he stood strong
behind the willowness of me


until all the secrets were told



The Muse always gets what she wants.
shhhhhhhh
Mum's the word



Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...