Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Saturday, September 13, 2014

The 60 Ways 2 Peace Challenge ~ Day One

Peace bloggers everywhere are participating in the #60Ways2Peace Challenge - including me. 
I've posted the first 10 days on my Facebook page. I will continue there and now here for the remainder of 50 days. Jump in and join us. I'm reading some beautiful prose out there.
As always, I'm astounded by the commitment I see in the world for the pursuit of peace. Not only in the areas of war that pepper our earth, but also in the personal lives of ordinary people who just want a peaceful way to be. Here's my Day One - my way of finding peace. 
It is a simple way. And one that everyone can do.

Day 1 ~ Go sit under a tree.


You can do that, right?
I'm going right now....

Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...